By John Oxford
In this week’s Advertising and marketing Cash Podcast, Josh Mabus of the Mabus Company and I delve right into a potpourri of matters together with:
Deciding whether or not to have interaction in social media commentary, and the way weirdly explanatory posts about frequent information have change into. In addition to:
- What occurs when a financial institution accidently makes a double deposit into an account?
- A dialogue on all of the latest hacking that has been occurring with gasoline traces and meat processing crops.
- How and why we have to warn our financial institution purchasers to not submit something about their banking accounts or debit playing cards on social media.
- Do you have to take a tough take a look at social media adverts that seem close to harsh arguments and political discussions?
- When do you have to reply to detrimental social media posts about your model?
- Tips on how to be ready for unseen advantages and liabilities in advertising and marketing, in addition to extra random popular culture references.