The co-founder of Thumbtack, a service that matches native professionals with clients, talks about pitching your organization when fundraising.
Develop Your Enterprise, Not Your Inbox
Keep knowledgeable and be a part of our each day e-newsletter now!
1 min learn
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their very own.
Marco Zappacosta is the co-founder and CEO of Thumbtack, a service that matches clients with native professionals. On this clip from an episode of “The Startup Story” podcast, Zappacosta talks about fundraising and shares suggestions for pitching enterprise capitalists. His suggestions are:
- Know your viewers and their objectives
- Make your pitch a narrative with a story
- Floor the viewers within the significance of the issue that can inevitably be solved — and that you just and your organization are the very best answer, and why
- Begin with the issue, not the product
- Talk clearly that you just perceive the market, the dynamics, the aggressive panorama and the way your strategy speaks to these specifics